Coat of Arms Shield Restored by 16mm Plywood CNC Laser Engraving & Cutting on TruCUT Laser Machine
Nearly each and every family will have its own distinguishable crest somewhere down the line even if they do not have the same surname, stature or history.
Often referred to as a family crest, your Coat of Arms comes in the form of rings, bracelets or shields. What is usually engraved on these ornaments is ancient family traditional practices. The beauty of this is that these hand-made and personalized crest and Coat of Arms décor ornaments are handed down from generation to generation.
Lanford Agencies was approached by a client that wanted to have his COA’s shield restored. Riley from Lanford engraved the design of the original COA on 16mm plywood material using AM’s TruCUT laser and engraving machine.
AM.CO.ZA’s TruCUT laser and engraving machine:
• Has a laser beam that cuts with extreme precision and delivers high accuracy.
• Requires less manpower as it is highly automated.
• It does contactless engraving, therefore there is no mechanical friction that could weather down the machine.
• It is suitable for a lot of different materials such as ABS, Plastic, Perspex, Glass, Ceramic and Wood.
• Has the best built in memory.
Call the sales team on 060 600 6000.
Visit our warehouse.
For more information to your contentment log on to our website am.co.za.