Sandblasting Vinyl on Tombstone Sandblasting and Engraving by CH Tombstones and Granite Works
More than half a million of the worlds population have lost their lives due to the Corona virus. The funeral industry is booming as a result of the increase in the mortality rate.
This has led to the increase in the production and sales of funeral products such as coffins and tombstones. There isn’t a better time than now to start your own tombstone business!
CH Tombstones and Granite works show us how they made use of AM’s TruCUT vinyl cutting machine referred to them by another AM client, to print and cut out images or names for tombstones from Sandblast vinyl.
AM’s V-Smart Automatic Contour Cutting Vinyl Cutter
• This device is built to withstand the test of time and can handle vinyl that is thick and wide, up to 1600 mm.
• This automatic contour cutter can cut thick vinyl and print very well on it.
• This vinyl cutter can function by itself, all that is required is for you to link it a personal computer.
• It cuts very fast and accurately, yielding exceptional quality. It maintains the perfect balance between speed and accuracy.
• Comes with FREE VinylCUT software that is excellent for creating signage.
• The Support team is there to assist you with training on how to use the software.
• Comes with blades that are created specially to last for a very long time.
• This vinyl cutter can assist you in creating a variety of sign items such as decals and many more other items.
Check out buythis.co.za/ to buy the press online (buythis.co.za/machines). Prices are subject to change.
Call the sales team on 060 600 6000.
Visit our warehouse.
For more information to your contentment log on to our website am.co.za.