Portable Sublimation Print Takkies Picture on T-shirt with Portable Heat Press and AM Sublimation Papers
Sublimation Print Process using Advanced Machinery’s Portable Heat Press
What will you require?
• A sublimation converted inkjet printer.
• A4 Sublimation Paper from Advanced Machinery.
• Plain White (Sublimation ready T-Shirt).
• Portable Heatware Heat Press Machine from Advanced Machinery.
• Fabricate the design for your t-shirt on your personal computer/laptop (i.e. Multicoloured takkies)
• Edit your picture on the software.
• Grab a hold of your A4 Sublimation Papers.
• Print the picture that you created with an inkjet office printer.
• Before you can trim the edges, mirror the design.
• Your design will be facing backwards but as soon as you press it onto your t-shirt, it will be facing the right way.
• Layer your t-shirt onto a flat surface. Make sure that it is flat and non-creased.
• Take note of the fact that sublimation printing works well on white t-shirts.
• Apply the paper transfer design on the t-shirt with your design facing downwards.
• Switch on your Heatware portable heat press machine from AM.
• Make amendments to the temperature and timer settings to (200 Degree Celsius and 90 seconds)
• Put your heat press on the sublimation paper and hold it down until the timer expires.
• Pick up the heat press off the t-shirt and then set it aside.
• Take off the backing paper of the paper transfer slowly.
• Leave it to cool and set before you can wear it.
Make the investment for the long term and purchase our Heatware Portable Handheld Heat Press Machine and A4 Sublimation paper.
Check out buythis.co.za/ to buy the press and consumables online (buythis.co.za/heat-presses) (buythis.co.za/consumables). Prices are subject to change.
Call the sales team on 060 600 6000.
Visit our warehouse.
For more information to your contentment log on to our website am.co.za.