Cork Sheet Laser Engraving Demonstrated on 80W TruCUT Laser Engraving and Cutting Machine
In this video we give a demonstration on how to customize a coaster manufactured from cork sheet using Advanced Machinery’s TruCUT Lite 400x600 mm Desktop 80W CO2 laser cutting and engraving machine.
What is a Cork Sheet/Material?
A Cork Sheet is a reasonable, airy, and redeemable, disposable, non-flammable in its natural state, water-resistant, soft and a buoyant environmentally-friendly laser material.
It is exceptional for producing coasters, pin boards and so much more.
What are the benefits of laser cutting of cork?
- It has no chipping waste therefore it is not necessary for the machine to be cleaned.
- Laser cut of extremely fine and practically radius-free contours.
- The cork material does not require to be clamped or fixed.
- Little to no breakage and erosion due to contactless laser cutting.
- The tool quality does not deteriorate.
- Not a lot of laser power is needed to cut the cork.
To purchase AM’s TruCUT CO2 laser cutting and engraving machine simply dial 072 222 2211 / 060 600 6000 for sales or you can always buy the products from our online shop called BuyThis.co.za/ . For more product information log onto our website am.co.za/.