Apply Printed Vinyl Poster of COVID-19 Regulations on Glass Windows by Soaping Water and Squeegee
In this video Riley shows us how he printed COVID-19 rules and regulations signs on grey back adhesive vinyl using AM’s FastCOLOUR large format printer and then applied them onto glass windows.
FastCOLOUR Large Format Printer
AM.CO.ZA® FastCOLOUR™ Lite Structure 1600mm Printing Area Wide-Format Printer Barebone Unit.
• This large format printer does Bi-directional printing-It involves printing a line from left-to-right, and then from right-to-left rather than returning to the left to start the next line. Printing Speed on 4 Pass Draft Mode is 15 m2/h,
Printing Speed on 6 Pass Production Mode is 10 m2/h,
Printing Speed on 8 Pass Quality Mode is 8 m2/h.
• It includes free 100ml EPSON factory use liquid for printhead daily maintenance.
• It has a four colour C.M.Y.K. eco-solvent Ink feeding tank, All Solvent/ECO-Solvent/Water/Sublimation Ink types are all suitable for this tank.
• It has a maximum printing width of 1600mm with a 20kg capacity rolled media feeding system.
• This budget printer was constructed to print indoor media.
• It has a negative pressure continuous Ink Supply System (CISS).
• Automatic Lifting Printhead Ink Capping System, Easy Alignment and Better Printhead Seal Protection.
Grey back adhesive vinyl
Grey backed adhesive vinyl is a high-performance vinyl, known for its durability and easy applications. Grey backed vinyl is great for indoor and outdoor use, for general signage, vehicle applications and flat surface applications. Its UV clear coat laminate is a high gloss, clear finish coating for vinyl stickers to help prevent sun fading and lightly increase damage resistance.
How to apply your ABS signage on a window:
Riley started off by cleaning the glass or window first.
Then he proceeded to apply dishwashing liquid solution onto the window followed by the vinyl.
Thereafter they used a squeegee to flatten the surface of the vinyl and to ensure that it sticks properly onto the window.
Items used in this video:
1)FastCOLOUR Large Format Printer
2)Grey back adhesive vinyl
3)A Squeegee and dishwashing liquid solution
To purchase AM’s large format printer and accessories and other machinery, simply dial 072 222 2211 / 060 600 6000 or you can simply log onto our site am.co.za for more product information.