Maker Video: Paintball Arena Promotional Sticker Print and Cut by Using Large Format Pinter and Vinyl Cutter
In this video Riley can be seen generating his design for the promotional stickers on the PhotoPRINT software and then printing it on adhesive vinyl using Advanced Machinery’s FastCOLOUR large format printer. To cut the stickers he made use of Advanced Machinery’s V-Auto Superfast Vinyl Cutter with Automatic Contour Cutting.
What exactly is Paintball?
Paintball is an exhilarating adrenaline powered battle game of strategy, skill and teamwork. It came into existence decades ago right in the vast forests of North America. Woodchoppers began marking trees that had been cut down and marked guns with paintball pellets. These woodchoppers soon become conscious of the fact that it was a lot more fun to shoot at each other and this is how the game of paint ball came to life.
This sport has now become a prodigious leisure industry and a well-liked and well-known, recreational activity for both males and females of all ages. In the present-day paintball markers come in high tech semi-automatic rifles which fire environmentally-friendly paint filled balls quite accurately to a range of 100 feet. The game integrates teamwork, stealth and skill in an exciting day out enjoyed by everybody.
Fun Facts you didn’t know about paintball:
• Paint is made from gelatin capsules that are filled with water-soluble, non-toxic, ecological material.
• Paintball guns can shoot as much as 15 paintballs per second. Paintballs can travel up to speeds of 200mph and reach distances of over 50 yards.
• In modernized games, team size is up to 15 players, but non-official games can attract teams of 40-50.
• Paintball is played in more than 100 countries across six continents. Paintball The format of the game and rules differ from capturing the flag and eliminating players to defending specific areas. But one rule always remains constant and that is– don’t get hit!
• Paintball is one safe game and has one of the lowest injury rates of any sport. Paintball has 0.2 injuries per 1000 players, whereas football has 2.4 per 1000 and tennis 1.1 per 1000.
• Paintball gear includes the following: a gun, helmet, snood, mask, body armour, overalls, gloves, and goggles.
AM’s FastCOLOUR large format printer (F-1600/XP600) has the following features:
•Heavy Duty, Curling Prevention and Width Adjustable Rolled Media Feeding Device.
•Automatic Printhead Cleaning Functions that Include: Anti Ink -Blocking, Auto Flash and Moisturizing.
•This Budget Printer is Designed to Print Media well suited for Indoor and Outdoor Media.
•Automatic Lifting Printhead Ink Capping System, Easy Alignment and Better Printhead Seal Protection.
•50 Micrometer Solvent Resistant Ink Filter for each Ink Tank.
•Maximum Printing Width 1600mm with 20kg Capacity Rolled Media Feeding System.
•Includes XP600 Printhead without RIP Software and Ink.
•Pre-Heat and Post-Heat 2 Stage Heating System comes with 3 Level Temperature Control.
V-Auto Superfast Vinyl Cutter with Automatic Contour Cutting
Features and Highlights
• Servo Motor Driving System with 0.001mm Driving Precision.
• 32-bit ARM CPU with 4M Internal Cache.
• Support Wi-Fi Direct Connection, Allow Several Computers Connect Simultaneously.
• With Laser Eye Build in, Support Automatic Contour Cutting.
• Use Household 220V Electricity, Compatible with UPS and Generator.
• 128M Memory for Cutting Job Storage, Data Remain After Power Lose.
• Support Repeat Cutting Function for Last Cutting Job.
• Main Chassis Made by Aluminium Alloy, Two Years Warranty and We have All Spares Available.
• 50-1200mm Per Second Cutting/Plotting Speed.
To purchase Advanced Machinery’s FastCOLOUR large format printer machine and V-Auto Superfast Vinyl Cutter with Automatic Contour Cutting and so much more simply dial 072 222 2211 / 060 600 6000 for sales or you can always buy the products from our online shop called Buythis.co.za . For more product information log onto our website am.co.za/.