Maker Video: Store Clipping Display System by Perspex without Glue Manufactured by Flatbed Laser Cutter
The video below depicts to us the step by step procedure of creating cosmetic display stands using a TruCUT Flatbed Laser Cutter from AM.CO.ZA. This video is proudly brought to you by MakersLab.TV. (Featuring Harrogate).
What Perspex Is:
An acrylic sheet which is manufactured from methyl methacrylate monomer (MMA).
Advantages of Perspex:
• It doesn’t require glue.
• It has high shock, abrasion and flex resistance.
• It has UV resistant properties and can survive under unfavourable weather conditions.
• It has low density and is light weight compared with glass.
• Its clear sheet offers excellent optical clarity.
• It can be a 100% recyclable.
AM’s TruCUT CO2 Flatbed Laser machine cuts and engraves onto Perspex with so much ease. Its software is easy to use, has a fast speed and cuts into thicker material.
To get your hands on AM’s TruCUT Flatbed Laser Cutter machine and so much more, simply dial 072 222 2211 / 060 600 6000 or you can log onto our site am.co.za for more product information.